It’s the last quarter of 2016! Here’s a checklist of items for your business as 2016 comes to a close.
1. Contracts. End-of-year spending means business. Check government project postings and work your network for the 2017 budget year.
2. Upgrade assets. Businesses can realize additional depreciation in the current year.
3. Retirement savings. It’s never too late to create a retirement plan and reduce your overall taxable income.
4. Contributions. Take advantage of supporting your community.
5. Legislation. Be aware of changes that can impact your business, like minimum wage and overtime.
6. 2017 – start planning now.