Did you resolve to work your muscles at the gym in the new year? Don’t forget to work your financial muscles, too. Though not as much fun as Zumba, these steps can help create the financial body of your dreams.
– Check your credit score. In need of improvement? Click here for tips.
– Reduce your debt by paying off credit cards monthly. With interest, that $50 bargain costs exponentially more.
– Build your emergency savings account, contributing monthly towards your goal.
– Plan ahead for potential big expenses (e.g. anticipated car and home maintenance, weddings and college tuition).
– Retirement savings. Do it.