Grandma’s House on South Broadway in Denver proudly “celebrates all things craft” from its high-quality beer to weekly cross stitching parties. The quaint taproom, located in the heart of the historic Antique Row, is a unique, nostalgic experience. The knitted tap handles, hard candies on the table and décor transports you back to your grandma’s house.
Weekly and monthly events at Grandma’s House include:
• Foul-mouthed cross stitch Sundays
• Tuesday night Bingo
• Crafty Mondays, usually a $35 class that teaches sewing machine basics
• Wednesday night video game tournaments
• Taproom yoga the first and third Tuesday of the month
– Emily Tracy, The 100 Companies