Colorado is home to countless bespoke farmers markets that feature artisanal vendors, organic produce, flowers, bread, cheese, local meat, entertainment and culinary expos. Here are a few destination markets you’ll want to experience:
• Telluride Farmer’s Market – An all-organic market in the heart of Telluride open from June to October.
• Breckenridge Sunday Market – Hosted in Main Street Station plaza, live music plays as visitors stroll past vendors like hand-crafted art and jewelry.
• Crested Butte Farmers Market – Celebrates sustainable agriculture and farm-to-table commerce.
• Colorado Fresh Markets (CFM) – Serving Denver for the last 30 years, CFM operates markets through the Cherry Street Co-op.
– Amanda Fox, The 100 Companies