Looking to trim personal expenses? Here are a few things you should consider buying at the dollar store. Yes, the dollar store.
• Party supplies – Seasonal decorations, party favors, paper plates, inexpensive glassware and more are at the dollar store.
• Wrapping materials – You can find everything from greeting cards to gift bags to wrapping paper to ribbons and bows.
• Reading glasses – If you are of a certain age, you need readers. Why pay grocery store prices when you can get the same quality product at the dollar store?
• Hair accessories – Ponytail holders, clips, bows, brushes and combs are at bargain prices.
– Sydney Ayers, SLJ 100 Communications