Buying a home is often the largest financial commitment people make. This can make the process intimidating, especially for first-time homebuyers. With a few good tips and the right professional help, pressure will be lifted off your shoulders to make the process run smoothly.
- Divide your wants from your needs
- Ready your finances
- Take a long-term outlook
- Get your mortgage pre-approved
- Research to find a Realtor who best fits your situation
- Assume down payment funds are enough
- Make large purchases before closing
- Buy a home based on décor
- Underestimate the cost of home improvements
Learn more about owning your first home.
– Paula DeCrescentis, REMAX of Cherry Creek