Supply chain snafus and shipping delays have used-car sales soaring. Since most major issues appear around 60,000 miles, this handy checklist is clutch:
• Tires and Brakes: Check for wear and tear.
• Suspension and Alignment: Smooth sailing is the goal.
• Air Conditioning and Heat: Check both, no matter the season.
• Safety Elements: Think directionals, seat belts and horn.
• Accident History and Repair Record: When in doubt, visit a trusted mechanic.
• Miscellaneous: From sunroof to spare tire, ensure the bells and whistles listed are present and functioning.
Join Santa in making a list and checking it twice; read on for more details.