Dora may be the explorer, but thanks to PRSA, I’m #chaironthego! Business travel is a whole new ballgame. My tips:
1. Always have your carry-on packed and ready with all the basics.
2. Get apps! I recommend TripIt to organize flights, hotels, meetings into one quick-reference itinerary.
3. Bring your own healthy snacks.
4. Drink water, and then drink some more. Travel dehydrates you faster than you can say, “Thirsty!”
5. Be aware. Keep your ear buds in your pocket and listen, look. You just might get a glimpse of something unexpectedly wonderful in the process.
– Jane Dvorak, SLJ 100 Communications