The Beer Connoisseur released its annual list of the top 100 beers of the year, and five Colorado breweries have made the cut against the thousands of international and domestic craft breweries. To drink the créme de la créme of craft beers, be sure to seek out:
• Fort Collins-based Odell Brewing Co.’s Cloud Catcher Milkshake IPA (#73).
• Breckenridge Brewery’s Hop Peak IPA (#62).
• Durango-based Steamworks Brewing Co.’s Pilsner (#43).
• Denver-based Seedstock Brewery’s Oktoberfest (#33).
• Seedstock Brewery’s Dusseldorf Alt, the highest-ranking beer by a Colorado brewery, coming in as third-best of 2018.